Welcome to my stop of the Zig Zag Scrap Frolic Blog Train to celebrate iNSD 2011. I hope you are enjoying the ride. :)
For me this blog post is about "firsts" ...
- This is the first blog train I participate in.
- This is the first quickpage that I've made.
- This is the first template that I've made.
- And this is my first freebie.
I sure hope you like it. Why not leave me a comment to let me know what you think ? I'd love to know.
This is my finished page.
Click the preview to download.
Before you hop on to the next stop, don't forget ...
Your previous stop was FoxyDesigns. Next stop is Blue Flower Art.
If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of stops at the Zig Zag Scrap Fun Place.
See you !



i looove it! thanks so very much!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! Love both the QP and the template!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!! Your page and and template are AwEsOmE!!
ReplyDeleteso nice ! thank you
ReplyDeleteI really like your template & QP! I'm such a sucker for circles and cutout circles especially, so this is right up my alley. Thank you for the gift!
ReplyDeletethank you, Happy iNSD! *smile*
ReplyDeleteThank you! What a wonderful day of firsts for you!
ReplyDeleteThank you!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much - I adore QPs, and this one is especially nice! (the template addition is wonderful icing on the cake!)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much - very very nice
ReplyDeletethanks!
ReplyDelete