Saturday, October 1, 2011

Zig Zag Scrap : The Kitschy Collection by Pink Reptile Designs

I have no idea what is wrong with me these days, but two layouts in one week with a picture of myself on them ??? Must be that I'm feeling good in the digi scrap worlds ;)

A little over a month ago, Meg posted the first challenge to go with her Photography for Birdbrains in the Zig Zag Scrap Fun Place. We had to take a creative self portrait which included not only ourselves, but also our camera. From then on, I have taken tons of reflection self portraits, but none that I really liked until yesterday, the last day of the challenge. I was driving home and had an idea. I grabbed my camera as soon as I got home and hoped for the best. This picture here is one of those shots. I quite like it. It's a picture of me and my camera reflected in a glass door with a teal color background (not that you see much of that). The glow is from the sun going down.

Journaling font is Milk and Cereal, the "&" is from the font Kristi.

The Kitschy Collection by Pink Reptile Designs @ Zig Zag Scrap

No comments:

Post a Comment