Hello ! Welcome to my stop of the MScraps Happy Birthday Blog / Facebook Train. I hope you are enjoying all our presents. :)
I have made a layered template and a quick page with goodies from the train. Hope you like it. Please let me know, I'm so curious to know.
This is my finished page. I love the glow of the candles on her face.
Here is the freebie. Click on the preview to download.
You should have come here from the Aichaku Creates blog.
And your next stop is Laitha's Designs facebook page.
If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of stops at the MScraps forum.
If you started at the top of this train, you will already have been able to grap the quick page I made from this layout. ;)
Thanks for stopping by and ... see you at the Birthday party @ MScraps !



Thanks for this round template
ReplyDeleteThankyou for your contribution to the pretty MScraps Collab. xx kel
ReplyDeleteThank you this is awesome!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeleteVery nice- love the circles. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteDank je voor de prachtige QP Katja!! ♥
ReplyDeleteThanks for the awesome template!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 28, 2012. Thanks again.
ReplyDeleteThank you :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful layout! Thanks for sharing this lovely page!
ReplyDeleteLove the template, thanks!!
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing this wonderful birthday train
ReplyDeleteThank you for the double goodies with the beautiful quickpage and wondrously designed template. Both of your layouts are so warm and appealing with your photogenic sweetie. Your layouts definitely reflect the joy and happiness upon her beautiful face. Thanks for leaving the link available and for your gift of love. God Bless.
ReplyDelete