Friday, February 24, 2012

MScraps : Henna by Designs by Anita

I got a promotion @ MScraps !!! I'm now a full CT member and I'm also a moderator, whipping everyone on the forum and in the gallery back in line if that's needed, although we've got such nice and lovely ladies that the whips don't come out much. LOL

After seeing all the wonderful pages made for the MScraps' February Template Challenge, I just knew I had to make one using this template too.
Play along with the MScraps' monthly challenges and earn points towards a store gift certificate. It's as easy as that !

My first page as a full CT is this one ...

Journaling font is Dancing in the Minefields, title is Higland Perk.

Henna by Designs by Anita @ MScraps
On The Edge 1 Template by Studio Romy for the MScraps' Feb 2012 Template Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment