Friday, November 2, 2012

MScraps' I Love To Craft iDSD Blog/Facebook Train

Hello Everyone !

It's that time again, iDSD is a time of fun, games and freebies. And you'll sure pick up a fantastic set of freebies on this MScraps iDSD Blog / Facebook Train.

I have made a layered template and a quick page. I sure hope you like it. Please leave us some love along the way, we all love to hear what you think. :)

This is the page I made with the goodies in the blogtrain.


Here is the freebie. Click on the preview to download.


You should have come here from Dita's blog.
And your next stop is DĂșnia Designs facebook page.
If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of stops at the MScraps forum.

Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon !

22 comments:

  1. Thank you very much, it is very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so cool that you provided it as both a template and a quick page - both are lovely. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautifull template! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for the template & qp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing this great blog hop

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thankyou for your part! Happy DSD! xx kel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for beauthful QP & template, Katja!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for sharing Katja!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great templates - thank you! Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for your beautiful contribution to the MScraps hop .. it is truly appreciated! Happy DSD :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the colors! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous qp and template. thanks for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for the FB/blog train freebie!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your template design is a scrapping beauty with those wonderful shapes. Thank you for this fantastic FB-Hop download. It will be used. Love it. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you so much for your beautiful QuickPage and your terrific template!! I love the shapes and colors and elements that all coordinate so beautifully together!

    ReplyDelete