Hello Everyone !
Welcome to my stop of the MScraps iNSD Blog / Facebook Train. This time, Mscraps is taking a peek into your Craft Room. Have you seen the preview on the forum ? It's spectacular !
I have made a layered template and a quick page with the goodies in the blogtrain. I sure hope you like it. Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think because I'm so curious to know. :)
This is my finished page.
Here is the freebie. Click on the preview to download.
You should have come here from DitaB's blog.
And your next stop is the fabulous Erica Zwart Designz.
If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of stops at the MScraps forum.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon !


merci pour ce double cadeau!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the beautiful freebie!
ReplyDeleteThanks for this great template!
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeleteThank you for your fabulous iNSD gift!
ReplyDeleteThank you for this pretty Quick Page and for the template to create our own. :) So very thoughtful of you. :)
ReplyDelete