Hi there !
Welcome to my stop of the MScraps iDSD Blog / Facebook Train. The theme is "For The Love Of Scrapbooking" and don't we all LOVE that !? I hope you are enjoying the ride. :)
I have made a layered template and a quickpage with some of the goodies in the blogtrain. I sure hope you like it. Why not leave me a comment to let me know what you think ? I'd love to know.
This is my finished page.
Here is the freebie. Click on the preview to download.
You should have come here from Deca Designs' Facebook page.
And now it's time to hop on over to Elisa of EH Studios.
If you get lost along the way, you can find the full list of stops at the MScraps forum.
Thanks for stopping by, hope to see you again soon !


Love the quickpage! Thanks so much!
ReplyDeletelove it! thank-you. happy DSD!
ReplyDeletethanks very much - love the template!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the template.
ReplyDeleteThank you very much!! Love it!!
ReplyDeletethank you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteyou rock girl!
-- dalis
Thank you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeletethank you for the awesome QPs!!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [08 Nov 02:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDeleteSuch a fresh approach - love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
Nice template and cute layout!! Thank you for your time and talent and to offer this to us!!
ReplyDelete