Sunday, November 13, 2011

Zig Zag Scrap : Bloopers (The Bundle) by Pink Reptile Designs and Studio 68

A crazy bundle and a song that makes me go out of control when I hear it, those are the ingredients for this page.

Font is Milk & Cereal. The journaling is a song by Ingrid Mank "I like a song that makes me laugh". The lyrics are at the end of this post.

Bloopers by Pink Reptile Designs and Studio 68 @ Zig Zag Scrap

I don't like the charts today
Too much sadness coming my way
I don't like those tools that make me cry
I'll tell you one thing that I like

I like a song that makes me laalalalaalaa

I like a song that makes me laugh
I like a song that makes me lalala lalalalalaalaa
I like a song that makes me laugh !

I don't like a melody

That's whining in a minor key

I just wanna sing along tonight
True a song that cracks me up 'cause I

I like a song that makes me laalalalaalaa

I like a song that makes me laugh
I like a song that makes me lalala lalalalalaalaa
I like a song that makes me laugh !

I don't like it when you're down

And you sing those sorry songs out loud
I just wanna hear the sound
of Laa Lalalaaa

Sing me a song that makes me laalalalaalaa

sing me a song that makes me laugh

I like a song that makes me laalalalaalaa

I like a song that makes me laugh
I like a song that makes me lalala lalalalalaalaa
I like a song that makes me laugh !

Laalalalaalaa

lalalalalalaalaa
Yes !


(Song by Ingrid Mank)

No comments:

Post a Comment